Why should you have Family Photos taken? Here are just a couple of simple reasons why…
1. You will record life’s most precious moments.
Families are never the same; they’re always growing and changing. Don’t take your family’s current stage for granted, as it only takes a few months for your family to change and grow.
2. It’s time to get the whole family in the photo. A lot of family photos are being taken as “selfies” with their smartphones. That’s fine but how many wide angle photos can you take with the camera above your head. If you book a professional session, you’ll get a high quality photo with the entire family in it. Now that’s worth something.
3. Give the gift of smiles and good memories. Nothing can be a more personal and sincere gift than a family portrait. And what better way to convey the joy of the entire family but with professionally done family portraits?
4. Family photos make great home and office décor. Give your house a pick me up by displaying your family’s portrait on your wall. Today everything is digital which is great for Instagram but how many photos do you have on a hard drive somewhere on your computer?
5. Family portraits are an investment. Let’s be honest, professional services will always cost more than amateur. There is a reason for that. You get what you pay for. When you invest in quality portraiture you are investing in something that will be valuable for a lifetime. It has value the second you create it and it will become more valuable every single year guaranteed. I offer a variety of different plans for different budgets as well as payment plans.
So don’t make the mistake of thinking family portraits aren’t worth spending money on. You won’t make a better investment than one that will serve as a lasting keepsake the entire family can treasure forever, a lot of my families tell me that their family portraits are one of their most treasured possessions. I know my personal family portraits are. Make the time and you will never regret it.
All photos take by me, Lexi Rabelo
Like what you see? Check out My Demo Reel